I was recently awarded the "Kreative Blogger Award" by one of my very dear online friends, Enzie Shahmiri of World Market Portraits. Enize is the writer of several blogs which you will find by visiting her World Market Portraits blog.
The rules of acceptance are 1) Copy and paste the award and post a link to the blog that nominated you. 2) Tell seven things about myself. 3) Nominate seven other bloggers and pass the award along.
Seven things about me:
- I was voted "Most Bashful" in high school by my classmates. If they knew me now!
- I love to make cookies, but we eat the dough with a spoon and bake very few.
- I found a love for photography after moving to the east coast.
- I send a handwritten note to someone every week thanking them for something they have done or who they are or how they have inspired my life.
- 20 years ago I organized a support group for Arkansas Children's Hospital & raised more money in one event than most raise in a year!
- I can play the piano and organ and played at church during my teens and 20's.
- I always find the positive in any situation that presents itself to me.
Seven blogs I enjoy visiting in no particular order:
An artist with many talents and always there to give you words of encouragement.La Donna Welter
Extremely talented Papercutting Artist. Grab a cup and get comfy as you will be amazed at the gorgeous papercutting works of art and will want to spend quiet alot of time there.
Artist, Writer & Explorer! aka Swirly Girl. I met Christine about 10 yrs ago through her art mentoring program. One of the best 1 hr phone calls I ever made. Her writings are encouraging, funny, and sometimes tell it like it is, but always a great read.
Extemely talented journal artist I met several years ago through MMCA. Her work is filled with words and colors that make you happy.
A blog filled with orginal artwork and outstanding photography, as well as wonderful writings filled with appropriate quotes.
A Metalsmith filled with inspiration and magnificant works. Plus a Blog filled with Professional Guidelines for Artists and Crafters. I have learned so much by visiting Harriete's blog.
Multi-talented artist that is always there with words of encouragement even when she has her hands full.